Twitter

Monday, April 27, 2009

When I was an active seller on etsy, advertising on twitter was a "new" way to get your shop's name out there. Since I've stopped selling on etsy I haven't really had been on twitter.

Lately it seems that everyone is on twitter. I suppose twitter can be fun but I have yet to really get my groove going on this social networking site. Basically twitter is where you have 140 characters to say things. Since a lot of people on my twitter are from etsy I see SOOO many posts advertising shops. Some days I welcome seeing these other days it can get a tad overwhelming. It's been fun to see the "stars" on twitter now. I'll follow some. (but i certainly don't expect them to follow little ole boring me)

There are some stars, like Ashton Kutcher, who just was all over the media trying to get a million twitter followers. (I believe he did), but at this point why do you want a million followers? Is it just a fun thing to have? Who knows maybe if I ever got to that number I'd answer my own question.

What do you use twitter for? Do you like it? Is there a real purpose for it?

Oh and just in case here's my twitter link. I love followers and I am trying to keep up in twitterland. Would be nice to talk to people rather than feel like all I'm doing is posting to myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Catheaven's Thoughts. Design by Pocket