Shipping Issues

Thursday, April 23, 2009

So it's my youngest daughter's birthday coming up in a couple of weeks. (Yes my baby is growing up and turning 6!). She is completely hooked on Wall-E. She decided that is what her birthday party theme will be. Of course being that the Wall-E fanfare is now over there are no stores that carry Wall-E themed party supplies. So what's one to do? Hit the internet!

So I ordered my merchandise, paid and thought I was good to go. NOPE! Apparently they have these insane ship to policies! They refused to send to my work because of the type of business I work for. (OH yes I am seriously going to be taking a $30 order and shipping paper plates, cups,favor bags, and stickers overseas and re-sell them for this HUGE profit) Then they refuse to ship to another address. I am now hitting my boiling point with this company, so much so that I canceled the order and basically told them their company sucks.

Back to the internet I go. Found 2 other companies that have no insane shipping policies and order from them. The order cost me $9 additional but you know what I don't have to deal with such stupid terms.

In all my years of ordering product online I've never dealt with such a difficult company. Wonder if they'd post my review of their company on their customer testimonials????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Catheaven's Thoughts. Design by Pocket